- We believe that every child is as unique as a fingerprint–with his/her own interests, abilities, passions and talents.
- We believe that abilities, and talents are resources which must be developed.
- We believe in the multi-age environment that reflects real community life while accommodating different learning styles, abilities and interests.
- We believe in the open/progressive vision of education because it respects the child as a valuable, thinking human being, capable of making contributions to society.
- We believe in integrating the arts and sciences into all aspects of life thus allowing children and adolescents to better understand themselves and the world around them.