- A marketplace (platform) of online learning (recorded / live chat) lessons for Prek-G.12 learners(TEA Share) connects enthusiastic learners, and educators together to create great distance learning experiences.
- To learn with peers in live sessions through zoom application, explore the available lessons in this page.
- Or access your online courses at anytime, anywhere and work at your own pace, from TEA share portal here .
- Interested to teach/train school-age learners, then apply by filling this form.
- We believe in the multi-age environment that reflects real community life while accommodating different learning styles, abilities and interests.
- We believe in the open/progressive vision of education because it respects the child as a valuable, thinking human being, capable of making contributions to society.