This course is prudently designed by highly qualified individuals to reinforce student’s understanding of artificial intelligence and provide hands-on experience in building machine learning models using real-life data. The course provides a profound understanding of how AI works and encourages a rich discussion about the risks and ethics of AI. Students will be introduced to machine learning and deep learning concepts and apply various techniques to complete a wide variety of projects. By the end of the course, students will have a strong foundation on the workflow of AI projects and be able to reflect on ways to introduce AI in different fields.
- Course objectives
- Be proficient in python programming language
- Learn to use machine learning and deep learning libraries.
- Learn to preprocess data for training models.
- Train multiple machine learning models on wide range of datasets
- Use pre-trained models for deep learning applications